Affordable Web & Graphic Design for Individuals and Small Business
Once the website is completed and you are happy with it, we can provide you with a FREE copy of the software programme which will enable you to manage the site in future. Whether you decide to do this or not, we’re always happy to assist with training, fine-tuning, updates, up-grades and additional pages as your business or project matures. You may decide to improve or add content, expand your business with marketing events or further your interaction with social media sites such as facebook, twitter and pinterest.
Scope of Service
The following activities are typical requirements under the aftercare service:
- Adding or editing text & images to your website
- Amends to the site design, structure or layout
- Ongoing training or assistance for users of the free software
- Design & campaign management of marketing emails
- Issue resolution (bugfixing) if no maintenance agreement is in place
- Installation and testing of updates for social media and e-
Our most comprehensive package offers monthly website maintenance which is put in place to keep your site running as smoothly as the day it was launched. Aftercare is bought in advance in blocks of 4-hours or more. This gives you the ability to use service hours in smaller chunks and without the need to raise purchase orders for each individual request.
Maintenance requests should be raised in the first instance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All time spent will be accurately timed and reported. Any work which will go over the allocated time for your aftercare package will first be approved with you and taken from the following months time allocation. There is no minimum contract length and no notice period to end the contract, but aftercare fees are non-refundable and will expire one calendar month after you leave the programme. Aftercare is only available to sites developed and built by “Do It All For Me”.
If you would like to take advantage of one of the above plans please email us and we will be happy to answer any questions, and start your plan straight away.
“Biz Partners” website maintenance includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Technical queries
- Investigations into new functionality
- Site maintenance
- Ensuring that the homepage remains visible
- Monitoring internal processses on the server (webserver, database server & network connections)
- Bug fixes which may only appear after the site has had some considerable use
- Ensuring emails from the webserver get through to your own email servers
The cost of your website maintenance contract is usually charged as a percentage of the overall development cost of the project, then reviewed every 6 months to make sure that it is roughly in line with the amount of time spent on your site given the number of editors you may have, how busy the site is, and the complexity of any developments you may have added after launch.